The Xbox 360 3 red light error is the worst of all the errors and it has affected millions of Xbox 360 consoles. The first couple batches were poorly designed and over 70% failed, primarily due to overheating. Microsoft changed the design and a majority of the problems have disappeared although not entirely. There are a number of errors which can cause the Xbox 360 red light error to occur, as well as causing your console to freeze and the Xbox 360 e74 error. I, myself have suffered from the Xbox 360 3 red light error, but rather than have to buy a new console, or spend a load of cash getting it fixed, i fixed it myself.

The link provided below is the exact guide I used to fix my 360 last year and it's still working PERFECTLY to date!

Xbox360RedLightFixPro.com

1 comments
  1. Anonymous July 26, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

    Hay This is a nice article and I really appreciate your work, I found another good article to fix the red rings of death at Xbox and seems like linking to another good site like you Here's another site to fix RROD