In order to completely take apart your Xbox 360, you’re going to need a few tools.
Caution: if your Xbox is still covered under the warranty its recommended that you have Microsoft fix the problem for you at no cost, however if you’re not covered under the warranty and you have the money, “around $120 “then you can also have Microsoft fix the problem.
If you’d like to save money and do it yourself then this video will show you how to do it.
Tools needed to dismantle Xbox 360:
- One flat head screwdriver
- One regular screwdriver (Philips)
- T8 screwdriver and T10 screwdriver
- Roll of paper towels
- Masking tape or cup (tin can) for screws
- And just watch the video below, and you’re all set.
If you’re attempting to do this alone, I strongly recommend getting the Xbox 360 repair guide them properly shows you step by step how to repair, Dismantle and fix your Xbox 360 and giving you a guarantee! Click here Xbox 360 repair for more information.